Thursday, January 2, 2014

India lost 63 wild tigers in 2013:-(

2014 Starts With A Bout Of Uncontrolled Sobbing And Crying!

I am not ashamed of my crying. 

I am only ashamed that my country can report this kind of news without so much as a blip on the collective radar. 

I am seething. This rage will not subside. I do not know what to do.

The root cause for this unpardonable crime is the existence of a "market" - countries with truly sick souls that will pay enough money for these murders to be an option at all.

At the other end is, obviously, a sophisticated, ultra powerful, completely connected Nexus that facilitates and executes this CRIME.

Every single link right up from those who purportedly "rule" and "administer" us, right down to the last actual gang that traps and kills the Tiger is "GUILTY" for this CRIME.

This is Kali Yuga. Rebirth is on permanent hold. All CRIMES will be paid for before we give up this Human Form.

I have infinite faith in my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment